“Begin to begin and live to live…What one day brings another will forgive"

"I leap from cloud to cloud and collect raindrops for everyone to enjoy"

"I was born in the wrong era so I must continue to live in this one"

"A blank page of continuous white... with my mind to create what is to be seen in the night"

"The moon that rises... is full of subtle surprises"

-Yiorgos 2007

"You may look yet never see but it is I who am free because I truly choose to be"

"It is in the best interest of the man who thinks and not sees what lies beyond the unnoticed"

"I am so old school...You can call me Kindergarten"

"I will give my shoes and the shirt off my back but when my feet tire and it gets cold will you give them back"

"When Life hands me nuts I ask my Yiayia to help me make Baklava"

-Yiorgos 2006
© My works are not to be copied or distributed in any manner without my consent or approval

Treacherous Cold Cases


Crowded, clouded, misunderstood 
Happy, sad, without respect and rude
Emotional messages concealed deep within forest’s grip
With life too precious to let death continue on its ship 

Disguised by mask the truth is hidden
For the joy has disappeared and what is left is the rotten and ridden
What a difficult day to display 
Diverted course to discover what may

A characteristic lost in devastation
To join the mournful souls that wander amongst the positive creation
Wanting to learn
Cannot be alive without feeling the burn 

An aggravated attempt to please
The strength to perceive without the squeeze
A violent rage, restless from worry
Guided by soreness secreted is plain fury 

Can one plead for peace and accomplish
Will it be too much to ask with just one wish
Needing to escape the darkness 
Looking away from the draining sadness

To change the course of time 
With more than normal feelings without sublime
Treacherous cold cases
Distinguishing the one who stands out amongst the sad faces

No comments:

Press Release

Press Release
yiorgosnj - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver