“Begin to begin and live to live…What one day brings another will forgive"

"I leap from cloud to cloud and collect raindrops for everyone to enjoy"

"I was born in the wrong era so I must continue to live in this one"

"A blank page of continuous white... with my mind to create what is to be seen in the night"

"The moon that rises... is full of subtle surprises"

-Yiorgos 2007

"You may look yet never see but it is I who am free because I truly choose to be"

"It is in the best interest of the man who thinks and not sees what lies beyond the unnoticed"

"I am so old school...You can call me Kindergarten"

"I will give my shoes and the shirt off my back but when my feet tire and it gets cold will you give them back"

"When Life hands me nuts I ask my Yiayia to help me make Baklava"

-Yiorgos 2006
© My works are not to be copied or distributed in any manner without my consent or approval

Accept


I am the strength hidden in the darkness
Hidden within my actions is the ability to take you from the sadness
My power is that of pure knowledgeable reaction
Not by my muscles alone can I provide you with satisfaction

I am the strength behind the light 

Born from the stones and the earth I continue to the good fight 
In the truth I hide to seek to find
What craze is to the madman the strength is to my mind


Crowded and jumble thoughts insane with the pain
Allowing the voice to swell with pride signing of what it is to be vain
Pretend you have danced, pretend you can try
Imagine the birds and imagine you can fly

Shall I protect the spirit of the pure
Can I be the one who has the strength and can endure
I accept the pain and try to simply regain
In the corner of my psyche I know that I am not inane


No comments:

Press Release

Press Release
yiorgosnj - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver