“Begin to begin and live to live…What one day brings another will forgive"

"I leap from cloud to cloud and collect raindrops for everyone to enjoy"

"I was born in the wrong era so I must continue to live in this one"

"A blank page of continuous white... with my mind to create what is to be seen in the night"

"The moon that rises... is full of subtle surprises"

-Yiorgos 2007

"You may look yet never see but it is I who am free because I truly choose to be"

"It is in the best interest of the man who thinks and not sees what lies beyond the unnoticed"

"I am so old school...You can call me Kindergarten"

"I will give my shoes and the shirt off my back but when my feet tire and it gets cold will you give them back"

"When Life hands me nuts I ask my Yiayia to help me make Baklava"

-Yiorgos 2006
© My works are not to be copied or distributed in any manner without my consent or approval

Providing Strength Through Words

Wealth of knowledge contributes to societal forces much more than wealth and riches alone
Providing strength through words and teachings rule over those who have it all and sit on their throne
Happiness is the key to human existence because without it we fall into the greed and
negativity which leads to hate
The answer to this all is loving each other, capturing peace and communicating in any given mental state

Acceptance is disappearing as those who do not fit evaporate away as mist from broken wave
Discouraged individuals tend to give up easier if there is no one to support the way they chose to behave
Forces of karma can guide groups on the right or wrong path in life
Parallel universe speaks wonders to many as they accept to inherit its’ strife

See-sawing emotions spark mental anguish leading to disruptions in nature
More yet less describes the mind set as they walk through the clouds into the unknown future
Which way do you go
Choices you make towards good allows you to grow

No comments:

Press Release

Press Release
yiorgosnj - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver