“Begin to begin and live to live…What one day brings another will forgive"

"I leap from cloud to cloud and collect raindrops for everyone to enjoy"

"I was born in the wrong era so I must continue to live in this one"

"A blank page of continuous white... with my mind to create what is to be seen in the night"

"The moon that rises... is full of subtle surprises"

-Yiorgos 2007

"You may look yet never see but it is I who am free because I truly choose to be"

"It is in the best interest of the man who thinks and not sees what lies beyond the unnoticed"

"I am so old school...You can call me Kindergarten"

"I will give my shoes and the shirt off my back but when my feet tire and it gets cold will you give them back"

"When Life hands me nuts I ask my Yiayia to help me make Baklava"

-Yiorgos 2006
© My works are not to be copied or distributed in any manner without my consent or approval

Voice that Mists my Mind

It is the voice that mists my mind
The berserk maniac tells me that there is nothing to find
I fight off the beast that challenges
Covered in sweat as I toe the mountains’ edges

Screaming, gasping for the fresh
Forces that bind keep me at forever unrest
I struggle with the peace for that is what I have in reach
Rage against time that will always be there to teach

My confessions of lost against the rotten ridden tree
What man can deny that the maniac does not live inside me
I cannot be free
For the plague that spreads is hidden not to see

Alone I suffer the anguish
The inane to will haunt with me to punish
Against the bare I will never survive
Once the tranquility dies it will be too late to try and revive

Blackness folds it fingers around my mane
It tells a tale of the lost confused men of the insane
Riddled with agony I stare at my demise
But where will you be when the whole world floods from the cries

No comments:

Press Release

Press Release
yiorgosnj - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver