“Begin to begin and live to live…What one day brings another will forgive"

"I leap from cloud to cloud and collect raindrops for everyone to enjoy"

"I was born in the wrong era so I must continue to live in this one"

"A blank page of continuous white... with my mind to create what is to be seen in the night"

"The moon that rises... is full of subtle surprises"

-Yiorgos 2007

"You may look yet never see but it is I who am free because I truly choose to be"

"It is in the best interest of the man who thinks and not sees what lies beyond the unnoticed"

"I am so old school...You can call me Kindergarten"

"I will give my shoes and the shirt off my back but when my feet tire and it gets cold will you give them back"

"When Life hands me nuts I ask my Yiayia to help me make Baklava"

-Yiorgos 2006
© My works are not to be copied or distributed in any manner without my consent or approval

Ubiquitous

Within the ubiquitous
Gazing at the presence in awe inspired plenteous
Arranged amongst the despots of yore
To stride in time looking to swim ashore

With no desire of rhythm coated harangue
Backing into the corner with no one to entertain
Despite the direction of signature maneuvers
Breaking into a cold sweat swearing with random fervors


Intriguing way to spark conversation amongst the emotionalism
Deflecting light in three stages straight from diamond coated prism
Feelings held as described medically as vascoconstrictive
Dripping from the uncontained metal coated sieve

Abiding ubiquitous
Afternoons with quiet reminisce
Nights of interlingual rendition
Speak in a lexicon of letters to take a position

No comments:

Press Release

Press Release
yiorgosnj - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver