“Begin to begin and live to live…What one day brings another will forgive"

"I leap from cloud to cloud and collect raindrops for everyone to enjoy"

"I was born in the wrong era so I must continue to live in this one"

"A blank page of continuous white... with my mind to create what is to be seen in the night"

"The moon that rises... is full of subtle surprises"

-Yiorgos 2007

"You may look yet never see but it is I who am free because I truly choose to be"

"It is in the best interest of the man who thinks and not sees what lies beyond the unnoticed"

"I am so old school...You can call me Kindergarten"

"I will give my shoes and the shirt off my back but when my feet tire and it gets cold will you give them back"

"When Life hands me nuts I ask my Yiayia to help me make Baklava"

-Yiorgos 2006
© My works are not to be copied or distributed in any manner without my consent or approval

The Only Thing I Know

The only thing I know for certain is that I do not know anything at all and I have stated this many a time in the past and I restate this now as I have realized that my quest for knowledge and to learn is very demanding. I need to learn and I need to be taught what it is that is not hidden in any book or writing. I realize that as much as I know I need to learn something else. I often question and get an answer but when I do not receive the answer my thought process wanders. I realize this about myself and maybe I am mistaken but I do not think so. I always look to learn so that I can grow. I think too much about things and look towards myself for the answer. I guess maybe I just need justification. Maybe this is me and in following my heart I got lost in my brain. For what I have done to myself is eliminate any fear and I stand out in the rain. I think of the things that have no answer and I display myself as the crab hidden within the month of cancer. In trying to understand I get lost in misunderstanding. In trying to accept I get lost in the depth. Within my positive is the positive but then again it may be confusing. I should not always question and I should sit back one day and just take a better understanding of the direction. I have a certain aspect of my life that is confusing and that fact is photographic. In trying to be a hero to all I ask someone to save. In standing amongst the weak I look to be the one that is brave. All this yet I know nothing. All this and yet I seek and all this and I will never allow me to be weak. I admit it today and will look towards tomorrow.

5 comments:

Paul Kelly said...

Yo G!

Great to hear from you man. I checked out some of your work - beautiful stuff. I see you put the old "Primetime Rhymes" design up there on your photos page. Sweet.

So what's going on in your life these days? Married? Kids? More books? And where the hell was I?

Shoot me an e-mail!

wayv951fm@aol.com

-Paul

xena2542 said...

Good stuff George! Thanks for the invite to your blog.

Unknown said...

Big George,

The first line speaks volumes bro. I just said to someone the other day that the older i get the more i realize i don't know. good stuff my man!

BW

Anonymous said...

completely relate to this my fellow cancer crab. i believe once you realize "all" is based on theories, your mind can open up to every possibility....and thats knowledge.spectacular website!

Yiorgos said...

thank you everyone for your messages

Press Release

Press Release
yiorgosnj - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver