“Begin to begin and live to live…What one day brings another will forgive"

"I leap from cloud to cloud and collect raindrops for everyone to enjoy"

"I was born in the wrong era so I must continue to live in this one"

"A blank page of continuous white... with my mind to create what is to be seen in the night"

"The moon that rises... is full of subtle surprises"

-Yiorgos 2007

"You may look yet never see but it is I who am free because I truly choose to be"

"It is in the best interest of the man who thinks and not sees what lies beyond the unnoticed"

"I am so old school...You can call me Kindergarten"

"I will give my shoes and the shirt off my back but when my feet tire and it gets cold will you give them back"

"When Life hands me nuts I ask my Yiayia to help me make Baklava"

-Yiorgos 2006
© My works are not to be copied or distributed in any manner without my consent or approval

Someone to Miss

In determining a path of future I admit that I look for someone to miss
When the clock ticks into the New Year I would like just one to kiss
When I come home I seek to see
When I am away I need the feelings inside of me

I look for a compliment behind life's colorful door
A simple stare of adore
I accept not the alone
As I sit upon my throne

If I am king than you shall be queen
We can travel the universe and the stars and what lies in between
When the clocks tick into the new years
When the joys bring such sweet tears

No comments:

Press Release

Press Release
yiorgosnj - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver