“Begin to begin and live to live…What one day brings another will forgive"

"I leap from cloud to cloud and collect raindrops for everyone to enjoy"

"I was born in the wrong era so I must continue to live in this one"

"A blank page of continuous white... with my mind to create what is to be seen in the night"

"The moon that rises... is full of subtle surprises"

-Yiorgos 2007

"You may look yet never see but it is I who am free because I truly choose to be"

"It is in the best interest of the man who thinks and not sees what lies beyond the unnoticed"

"I am so old school...You can call me Kindergarten"

"I will give my shoes and the shirt off my back but when my feet tire and it gets cold will you give them back"

"When Life hands me nuts I ask my Yiayia to help me make Baklava"

-Yiorgos 2006
© My works are not to be copied or distributed in any manner without my consent or approval

Bird Following Me


There is a bird following me
I think he is from the place at the sea
I know because I saw him there
It has to be him because he said beware

He spoke to me in this funny broken beak
The people listening did not hear anything but squeak
I though heard what he said
Spoke of some crazy Rasta long haired dread

Said he was going to get me
Said he was the music that I liked at the sea
He said… I think he said
Spoke of the man that they called bobodread

What I am saying
Is that the bird spoke to me against the winds swaying
It was the lizards at the beach that were his friends
They were there to make simple amends

The bird that follows me is there
I speak with him often as it is him that says he will care
I see him out of the corner of my eye
I know of his wisdom and why he has to try

The bird can be my friend
I know for a fact it is the bar that he will tend
I will throw a party for me
He will be there with a bottle of JD

Why not
Maybe even do a shot
He can pour the drinks
But don’t get too close, when he speaks his beaky mouth stinks


No comments:

Press Release

Press Release
yiorgosnj - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver