“Begin to begin and live to live…What one day brings another will forgive"

"I leap from cloud to cloud and collect raindrops for everyone to enjoy"

"I was born in the wrong era so I must continue to live in this one"

"A blank page of continuous white... with my mind to create what is to be seen in the night"

"The moon that rises... is full of subtle surprises"

-Yiorgos 2007

"You may look yet never see but it is I who am free because I truly choose to be"

"It is in the best interest of the man who thinks and not sees what lies beyond the unnoticed"

"I am so old school...You can call me Kindergarten"

"I will give my shoes and the shirt off my back but when my feet tire and it gets cold will you give them back"

"When Life hands me nuts I ask my Yiayia to help me make Baklava"

-Yiorgos 2006
© My works are not to be copied or distributed in any manner without my consent or approval

What May

Inside what may lay against the stars and against the day. Inside to find what may lie and what may hide against the night and against the sky. In a twinkle of eye in the sky the stars do try. In the day dream the clouds conform against the norm to display what they may. I bring you up close so you can fly above the designs that the clouds chose. To see from afar and to see as a star to see as if it was the wish contained in the ocean's last fish. Within the blue it is all new and I find you amongst the true. The sun is there to make me aware that the blue has a light of beautiful hue. Inside what may lay contained in the night and contained in the day.

No comments:

Press Release

Press Release
yiorgosnj - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver